ScienceDiver.jobs is a job matchmaking platform between candidates and employers, designed to bridge the gap between scientific divers and Blue Economy sector. Candidates can upload customized CVs and employers can post customized jobs on the platform. At the same time, the platform incorporates advanced techniques for job matchmaking, considering preferences and requirements of both parties. The process is automatic and guarantees the best possible matchmaking of candidates and jobs in the system. At the same time, sciencediver.jobs offers e-learning courses to cover skill gap, creates a continuously updating database with company profiles, job descriptions, required skills and profiles of potential employees in relevance to what Blue Tech market needs. Sciencediver.jobs:
- considers preferences and requirements of both parties
- makes it easier for employers to find the right candidates and for candidates to find the right jobs
- 12 matchmaking criteria: location, job type, job category, education, experience, career level, salary, gender, age, languages, diving skills, other skills
- 2 types of criteria: optional & on/off
- Application management system for companies
- Multiple CVs creation for candidates
- Matchmaking score board
- Skill gap calculation
- Bookmarks και notifications
- Android & iOS apps (LINKS)
Advertise A JobPost a job easily and in a few steps
CV SearchAutomatic text extraction from all CV allows the extraction of relevant data for the matchmaking process
Recruiter ProfilesCheck the recruiter profiles and find all the necessary information you need for your job.
Temp SearchAI-driven recommendation engine and “Smart matching” algorithms increase the efficiency of the matchmaking process.
Display JobsSearch between ranked list of jobs for which the candidate and the employer are considered qualified and chose the best option that fits your standards.
For AgenciesHighly ranked candidates are displayed first. Check their resumes and invite them for an interview.